Company’s Chief Strategy Officer and Vice President of Global Transparency
to lead sessions on global reporting and disclosure
JERSEY CITY, NJ, and LONDON, Sept. 18, 2018 – TrialScope, the global leader in clinical trial transparency and compliance solutions, today announced that its Chief Strategy Officer Thomas Wicks and Vice President of Global Transparency Francine Lane will participate in two sessions at the 2018 Drug Information Association (DIA) Global Clinical Trials Transparency Conference. The conference will take place Sept. 19-20 in London.
As regulations and requirements continue to change around the world, TrialScope executives will tackle issues surrounding clinical trial reporting and disclosure on a global scale.
Sept. 19, 9:15 – 10:30 a.m. BST (Session 1)
Sharing Clinical Study Reports
- Lane will serve as chair of the session, which will focus on reporting differences between the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), European Medicines Agency (EMA) and Health Canada as well as how those differences impact the clinical trial industry as a whole.
Sept. 20, 8:45 – 10:20 a.m. BST (Session 5)
Managing Submission to Global Registries
- As a panelist, Thomas Wicks will discuss the evolving scope and complexity of global disclosure. He will offer practical suggestions and best practices for sponsors, including:
- Develop a global view of disclosure across all registries, sites and publications
- Implement processes and systems to manage disclosure consistently, reliably and efficiently
- Track metrics assessing both regulatory and policy compliance
“Global regulations are continuing to evolve at a rapid pace and sponsors must be able to adapt,” said Wicks. “I’m excited to address this issue with the audience at DIA and deliver actionable recommendations that will empower sponsors to transform their current disclosure processes.”
For more information on the 2018 DIA Global Clinical Trials Transparency Conference, and the full schedule of sessions, visit: https://www.diaglobal.org/en/conference-listing/meetings/2018/09/clinical-trial-disclosure-data-transparency-conference#showcontent.
TrialScope will also be a sponsor of the event. To learn more about TrialScope, visit booth #6 or trialscope.com.
TrialScope is the global leader in clinical trial disclosure and transparency management technology, supporting 13 of the top 15 industry clinical trial sponsors worldwide. TrialScope provides proven solutions designed to optimize the efficiency of disclosure activities, maximize trial data transparency, and foster more informed, engaged patients through open research sharing. To learn more about TrialScope, visit trialscope.com.